This MIDI Study Pack comes packed in .zip format and contains the following files:
- .mid - This is a MIDI file, which can be opened in any DAW or notation program (although opening it in a DAW like Cubase or Logic is recommended).
- .cpr - This is a Cubase 10 Project File. If you are a Cubase user you might get more insight into the creation of this piece by using this file instead of the midi.
- .wav stems - Audio stems of each major instrumental section for listening reference
- .mp3 - This is the final, mixed version of the piece for your listening reference.
- .pdf - Readme and Study Guide
The attached PDF doubles as a readme for information on how to use these files as well as notes that turn this study experience into a guided composition/orchestration lesson complete with assignments and recommended exercises of your own.